Due to present restrictions we are not planning to open on a Sunday for worship but will continue to record the services and put them on the website here. We do however want to open the church so we can get together in a variety of different ways to share with one another in our love for God. We are therefore proposing that the church will be open as follows:
- Tuesdays at 1.30pm – Lunch Time Worship – a time of prayer, Bible reading, a short message, sharing in the Lord’s Supper and a time of quiet reflection, beginning 1st September.
- Tuesdays & Wednesdays 7.30pm to 9.00pm – ‘Grasping The Future’ – a time of worship, teaching, discussion and prayer, beginning 8th and 9th September.
- Sundays at 7.00pm – Freedom Worship – worship, teaching, prayers & reflection, beginning 30th August.
The numbers permitted by government rules are very limited. So that we do not have to turn anyone away at the door and also meet government Track and Trace requirements, we are asking people to let us know that they would like to attend. Booking arrangements are as follows:
- Lunch Time Worship – bookings taken from each Wednesday morning for the following Tuesday
- Grasping The Future – please select ONE night (Tuesdays or Wednesdays) and then attend only that night each week. For this you need to book for the first week only
- Freedom – bookings taken from each Monday morning for the following Sunday
Mary Doherty will take all bookings and her contact details are:
Land Line: 01698-814894
PLEASE NOTE that when you enter the building you will be required to wear a face mask, sanitise your hands and you will be shown where to sit.
Thursdays at 7:30pm – WhatsApp Sing-A-Long – as we will not be able to sing when we are in the church this will give those who miss singing a chance to sing at home.
To be added to the WhatsApp Group and be part of this, please message 07934 158093.
This is all very far from ideal and we wish that the circumstances were different. We will be closely monitoring all that happens and will change and adapt as things progress. We hope that it will give as many of you as possible a chance to come together in the church to worship and see one another again.